Safety Moment: Protect Your Valuables
Neckers and other valuables have gone missing from tents at Scouting events! Please exercise caution with your valuables! Here are some recommendations to help you have a safe and enjoyable time:
- If you see an unfamiliar face in your area, speak to them and offer to help. Strangers should not be in your camps
- Keep your most valuable items (cash, cameras, patches) on your person or in your control.
- Hide or secure any valuables that you leave in your tent
- If possible, lock your bags
- Do not tell strangers where your tent is located
- Do not display large amounts of money
- If you see something, say something: Be aware of your surroundings and those around you. If you see suspicious activity report it to safety, security, or any other staff member.