To stay updated and connected to everything that is happening at the 24th World Scout Jamboree, you are invited to follow these communication sources:
- Download the Jamboree mobile app! The app features interactive maps, wait times for program areas, the jamboree guidebook and schedule, and announcements and notifications. The app also connects you to the Novus campwide game.
Note: In order to use the “Novus” and “My Contacts” features of the mobile app, you will need to create a Novus profile. You will receive a e-mail message with a unique link you can use to create your profile. If you do not receive an email, do not worry – Novus help desks on-site at the jamboree can help you create your profile.
- Follow us on social media! We are active on:
- Facebook: @2019wsj
- Instagram: @2019wsj
- Twitter: @2019_wsj
- Snapchat: @wsj_2019
- YouTube: 24th World Scout Jamboree
- Use #ScoutJamboree in all your posts.
- View the jamboree Livestream Channel.
- Check your email each morning for newsletters, announcements, and alerts.
To find out what is happening around you and across the jamboree, make sure to download and use the official 24th World Scout Jamboree app. This app is the most important tool you have to ensure your best jamboree experience. The Jamboree app will include the latest updates, maps, schedules, and more! But it also will help you make decisions about your own day by giving you wait time estimates, distances, and activity options.
Also, every morning at 06:30 an email newsletter will be sent out with key information and schedule changes for youth, unit leaders, IST, and HOC. You may want to keep an eye out for this information for daily planning.