The 24th World Scout Jamboree unites the world’s young people to promote peace, mutual understanding, and respect. It also includes a wide variety of outdoor adventure activities and places a great emphasis on everyday life and social interaction among different cultures that are experienced through the Scouting campsite.
- Make lifelong friendships and memories with young people from more than 160 national Scout organizations representing more than 200 nations and territories.
- Celebrate global diversity and appreciate how the things that make us different really join us together as part of the world Scouting movement.
- Redefine yourself by testing your limits and the potential role each of us plays in our world.
- Unlock a new world of life-changing experiences that will help you develop your physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual life, united by the Scout Promise and Law.
- Immerse yourself in the North American experience while you share your culture with other young people from around the globe.
- Develop personal leadership and life skills dedicated to service. This will enable you to demonstrate leadership by service for your generation and in your community.
- Bike, hike, climb, fly, and swim at the world’s premier youth adventure camp.
- Discover and embrace solutions to the challenges that affect our increasingly shrinking global village.
All of this is delivered through fun, life-empowering, and epic experiences!